A good friend of ours got married this weekend, and Cameron seized the opportunity to get all dressed up. He couldn't let his dad show him up, right?
The bride found an adorable little tux, and after I hemmed the pant legs, it fit Cameron quite well! It was complete with a jacket with tails, bow tie and cummerbund...so cute!
The wedding was a lot of fun. Cameron joined us for the ceremony, and then went to hang out with Grandma while Chris and I enjoyed the reception. I hear he did really well, falling asleep in his Pack 'n Play back at the hotel with almost no hassle. We got back late, and then he was up early (but normal time for him), so we didn't get much sleep. But he impressed everyone (me included) with how well behaved he was, so I consider the weekend a big success. :)
June 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment